2020 BMC Teammachine SLR02 Two Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike
stiff, light and ready to race, this BMC Teammachine SLR02 Two Disc
Road Bike is paired with a second-tier Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset for
crisp gear selection in any situation. The frame is designed to promote
exceptional power transfer and acceleration whilst at the same time
filtering out vibrations from the road and this comfort is enhanced
further by the D-shape carbon seatpost. Tubeless-ready Mavic Aksium
Elite UST wheels are smooth rolling and reduce the risk of flats.
BMC Teammachine SLR02 Two Disc Road Bike with Shimano Ultegra Di2
electronic groupset is light, fast and dialled in to deliver a balanced
and predictable ride experience. Ride hard and fast on long races or
sportives and benefit from a frame that has been developed using a Tuned
Compliance Concept (TCC) that dampens road vibrations to help slow the
onset of fatigue. A D-shaped seatpost adds an extra touch of comfort to
the back end and also uses less material to help shave off a few extra
grams of weight. The asymmetric tube shapes, crafted through a process
of virtual protoyping, distribute rider load and control brake-induced
forces so that the handling inspires confidence in all conditions.
- FRAME: BMC Teammachine SLR02, PF86 bottom bracket, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle, 02 Carbon, ACE Technology, TCC Race
- FORK: BMC Teammachine SLR 02 Carbon Disc, TCC Race, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- HANDLEBAR: BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend
- STEM: BMC RSM01, with computer and camera mount
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra Di2, SM-RT800 rotor, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra Di2, SM-RT800 rotor, 140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2, SM-RT800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2, FD-R8050
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2, RD-R8050
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 2x11, ST-R8070
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30T, CS-R8000
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra, 52-36T, FC-R8000
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, CN-HG701
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Elite UST Disc, thru-axle
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Elite UST Disc, thru-axle
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino, 25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino, 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R7, manganese
- SEATPOST: BMC Teammachine SLR02 D-Shape Carbon, 15mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!