2020 BMC Teammachine SLR02 Three Ultegra Disc Road Bike
BMC Teammachine SLR02 Three Disc Road Bike has been paired with a
Shimano Ultegra mechanical groupset. The frame is light and stiff yet
also uses innovative technology and detailing that insulates the rider
from road vibrations that might otherwise bring on fatigue earlier in a
ride. Dual Transmission Integration on the down tube ensures that your
cables are tidy and easy to maintain without compromising aerodynamics
and you can neatly attach a GPS and action camera upfront with the
Shimano Ultegra mechanical groupset uses an 11-30t cassette and 52/36T mid-compact crankset
Frame is stiff where necessary and compliant where desired for a balanced ride and intuitive feel
Precision-tuned bottom bracket for sharp acceleration
D-shape seatpost delivers more compliance and has less material for a lighter overall weight
Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
DT Swiss P 1850 db 23 with thru axles
- FRAME: BMC Teammachine SLR02, PF86 bottom bracket, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle, 02 Carbon, ACE Technology, TCC Race
- FORK: BMC Teammachine SLR 02 Carbon Disc, TCC Race, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- HANDLEBAR: BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend
- STEM: BMC RSM01, with computer and camera mount
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra, SM-RT800 rotor 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra, SM-RT800 rotor 140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra, ST-R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, FD-R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, RD-R8000
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra, 2x11
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, CS-R8000, 11-30t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra, FC-R8000, 52/36T
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, CN-HG701-11
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss P 1850 db 23, Thru Axle
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss P 1850 db 23, Thru Axle
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino, 25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino, 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R7, manganese
- SEATPOST: BMC Teammachine SLR02 D-Shape Carbon, 15mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!