2020 BMC Teammachine SLR02 One Force ETap AXS Disc Road Bike
for both speed and endurance, the BMC Teammachine SLR02 One Force eTap
AXS Disc is a carbon road bike with racing in its DNA. The SRAM 12-speed
electronic Force eTap AXS components offer precision shifting and
powerful, all-condition braking. Rolling on DT Swiss P 1800 Spline db 32
wheels with 25mm Vittoria Rubino Pro tyres, you can be sure of
road-smoothing capabilities and decreased rolling resistance.
BMC's Teammachine SLR02 One Force eTap AXS Disc Road Bike is packed with cutting edge innovations. The carbon frameset has been engineered using Accelerated Composites Evolution (ACE) technology to deliver top performance. Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Race filters out vibrations and smooths out the roughest roads, and with more comfort comes more speed. This frameset perfectly balances low weight, stiffness and compliance thanks to the asymmetric tubing and D-shaped seatpost.
SRAM's second-tier electronic groupeset - Force eTAP AXS - brings almost equal performance to the flagship RED model, with only a slight weight penalty. The 12-speed shifting is fast and precise across the cassette, and hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you'll stop fast in all conditions. An Integrated Cockpit System routes all cables internally for clean lines in keeping with the rest of the bike.
- FRAME: BMC Teammachine SLR02 premium carbon, ACE technology, TCC Race, PF86 bottom bracket, flat mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- FORK: BMC Teammachine SLR 02 carbon disc, TCC Race, integrated cockpit, flat mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: BMC ICS 02 Integrated Cockpit Design with computer and camera mount
- HANDLEBAR: BMC RAB 02 Carbon, ergo top shape, compact bend
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, rotor 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, rotor 140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-33T
- CRANKSET: SRAM Force AXS 48/35T
- CHAIN: SRAM Force 12-speed
- WHEELSET: DT Swiss P 1800 Spline db 32, thru-axle
- TYRES: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R7 manganese
- SEATPOST: BMC Teammachine SLR02 D-shape premium carbon, 15mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!