2020 BMC Teammachine SLR02 Four 105 Disc Road Bike
BMC Teammachine SLR02 Four Disc Road Bike uses reliable Shimano 105
components making it a great option for entry level racing, sportives
and year-round riding. The frame has been developed from BMC's
second-tier 02 carbon but uses the same Accelerated Composites Evolution
as the top-level bikes in the range in order to determine the optimum
balance of stiffness and compliance. Asymmetric frame shapes in the
fork, bottom bracket and chainstays ensure that the ride experience is
predictable and handling assured so that you are comfortable and
confident. The carbon layup is tuned for a smoother ride as well,
reducing the impact of road vibrations that can cause fatigue to set in,
so you stay stronger for longer.
The Dual Transmission Integration on the down tube keeps your cables neat, tidy and easy to maintain and upfront you can mount a GPS and action camera without compromising the aesthetic.
Shimano 105 groupset uses an 11-30t cassette and 52/36T mid-compact crankset
Frame is stiff where necessary and compliant where desired for a balanced ride and intuitive feel
Precision-tuned bottom bracket for sharp acceleration
D-shape seatpost delivers more compliance and has less material for a lighter overall weight
Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
Shimano RS-170 disc wheelset
- FRAME: BMC Teammachine SLR02, PF86 bottom bracket, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle, 02 Carbon, ACE Technology, TCC Race
- FORK: BMC Teammachine SLR 02 Carbon Disc, TCC Race, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- HANDLEBAR: BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend
- STEM: BMC RSM01, with computer and camera mount
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105, SM-RT70 rotor 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105, SM-RT70 rotor 140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105, ST-R7020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, FD-R7000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, RD-R7000
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105, ST-R7020
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, CS-R7000, 11-30t
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105, FC-R7000, 52/36T
- CHAIN: Shimano 105, CN-HG601-11
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano RS-170, thru-axle
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano RS-170, thru-axle
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino, 25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino, 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R7, manganese
- SEATPOST: BMC Teammachine SLR02 D-Shape Carbon, 15mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!