2020 BMC Teammachine ALR One Force ETap AXS Disc Road Bike
BMC Teammachine ALR One Disc Road Bike uses size-specific butted tubing
so that throughout the range the same balanced ride experience is
retained and this model is paired with the second-tier SRAM Force eTap
AXS wireless electronic groupset for a genuinely high-performance build.
Developed using a Tuned Compliance Concept the frame protects the rider
from the fatiguing effects of road vibrations, smoothing out the road.
Up front the Accelerate Composites Evolution technology lets BMC
virtually refine the perfect carbon tube shape for the fork so that the
handling and comfort are optimised.
Aesthetics are a high priority and the sleek, clean D-shape seatpost and integrated seatclamp not only enhance the look but also improve accessibility for adjustments and improve comfort. Cables are smartly routed internally, keeping the bike tidy but also ensuring the vulnerable components are kept clear from rain and dirt, with a secure cable hold eliminating rattle and noise from inside the frame.
12-speed SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain with 10-33t cassette and 48/35T crankset
Hydraulic disc brakes are powerful in all conditions
Mavic Open Pro UST Disc tubeless-ready wheelset
BMC SLR02 carbon fork
BMC SLR02 D-Shape carbon seatpost
Internal cable routing with secure hold to eliminate noise and rattle
Tuned Compliance Concept smooths out road vibrations
- FRAME: BMC Teammachine ALR, BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle, Al-13 Premium Triple-butted, Hydroformed, Smoothweld Aluminium, TCC Race
- FORK: BMC Teammachine SLR 02 Carbon Disc, TCC Race, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- HANDLEBAR: BMC RAB 03, ergo top shape, compact bend
- STEM: BMC RSM01
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, Centerline XR Rotor, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, Centerline XR Rotor, 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 2x12
- CASSETTE: SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-33T
- CRANKSET: SRAM Force AXS 48/35T
- CHAIN: SRAM Force 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Open Pro UST Disc, CL-712, thru axle
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Open Pro UST Disc, RXC-1425, thru axle
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R7, manganese
- SEATPOST: BMC Teammachine SLR02 D-Shape Carbon, 15mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!