2020 BMC Roadmachine 01 Four Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike
BMC Roadmachine has had an overhaul, and this do-it-all Road Bike is
now faster, lighter and more comfortable thanks to the carbon
construction and compliance-boosting technologies in the frame and fork.
This 01 Four model is built up with a Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc groupset
and carbon DT Swiss wheels. This is a performance bike that excels over
a range of surfaces, be it smooth tarmac or unpaved roads, optimises
your position for long days in the saddle.
Premium carbon frame and fork
TCC (Tuned Compliance Concept) Endurance technology in the seat stays, fork and seatpost, boosting compliance
Integrated Cockpit System (ICS)
Premium carbon D-shape seatpost
Shimano electronic Ultegra Di2 Drivetrain
Flat mount disc brakes
DT Swiss ERC 1650 Spline db 47 carbon wheelset
- FRAME: BMC Roadmachine, PF86 bottom bracket, flat mount, 12x142mm thru-axle, premium carbon, TCC Endurance
- FORK: BMC Roadmachine premium carbon, TCC Endurance, flat mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: BMC ICS 01 - Integrated Cockpit Design with computer and camera mount
- HANDLEBAR: BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, SM-RT800 rotors (160mm)
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, SM-RT800 rotors (140mm)
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, hydraulic
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, hydraulic
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-32T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50-34T
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra
- WHEELSET: DT Swiss ERC 1650 Spline db 47 carbon, thru-axle, clincher
- TYRES: Vittoria Corsa Control, 28mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Aliante R5 Kium
- SEATPOST: BMC Roadmachine D-shape carbon, 15mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!