2020 Bianchi Sprint Ultegra Disc Road Bike
Based on a 1970's classic, the Bianchi Sprint Ultegra Disc Road Bike has a race geometry and a lightweight carbon frame and fork for a stiff construction and stable and predictable handling. Shimano's Ultegra groupset ensures reliable smooth shifting and powerful braking from the hydraulic discs. This road bike is ideal for those looking to start racing and is built to ensure you won't outgrow it too fast.
- Full carbon monocoque frame and fork
- Racing geometry, UCI Approved
- Electronic and mechanical shifting compatible
- Head tube with aero profile
- Internal cable routing
- Tapered head tube 1.1/8”-1.4”
- PressFit 86.4x41mm BB
- Full carbon dropouts with metal inserts
- Braze on FD
- Integrated seatpost clamp
- 27.2mm round seatpost
- Flat mount calipers and thru axle 12x100/142mm
- 32mm tyre compatible
- FRAME: Bianchi Sprint Disc carbon monocoque, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86.5x41mm, 1.4"-1.1/8" HT, integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount, thru axle 12x142mm
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4">1.1/8", thru axle 12x100mm
- STEM: Bianchi Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length: 70mm (44cm) / 90mm (47/50cm) / 100mm (53cm) / 110mm (55/57cm) / 120mm (59cm) / 130mm (61/63cm)
- HANDLEBAR: Bianchi Reparto Corse Compact, flat top, alloy 6061 diameter: 31.8mm, reach: 80mm, drop: 130mm, size: 400mm (47/53cm) / 420mm (55/59cm) / 440mm (61cm)
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Included with shifters
- ROTORS: Shimano SM-RT70, diameter: 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 GS 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11-speed, Shimano Ultegra ST-R8025 2x11-speed (smaller lever size for sizes 47/53cm)
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T, crank length: 165mm (44cm) / 170mm (47/53cm) / 172.5mm (55/59cm) / 175mm (61cm)
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS170, disc
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS170, disc
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, G2.0 Graphene, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, G2.0 Graphene, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle Royal SR 2302 HRN, with hole, steel rail, 280x145mm
- SEATPOST: Bianchi Reparto Corse Alloy 6061 shaft, alloy head, 15mm offset, diameter: 27.2mm, length: 350mm
- ACCESSORIES: Bottle cage - alloy black / water bottle - Bianchi Loli 600ml
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!