2020 Bianchi Sprint 105 Disc Road Bike
The Bianchi Sprint 105 Disc Road Bike takes inspiration from the Italian brand's 1970's race bike of the same name and is ideal for those new to competitive cycling. The stiff and light carbon monocoque frame and fork have an aggressive racing geometry and this bike has been built up with Shimano's reliable 105 groupset and strong WH-RS170 wheels.
A modern-day take on the 1970's Bianchi Sprint, this Sprint 105 Disc Road Bike offers a great introduction to racing geometry and is versatile enough to suit crits, road races and gran fondos, as well as training and more relaxed weekend rides. The aesthetics are clean and sleek with cables internally routed, and the carbon monocoque frame and carbon fork offer a stiff platform from which to transfer your power, along with stable and predictable yet lively handling. Aerodynamics have been considered in the head tube and the profile will help to cut drag.
Shimano's 105 groupset is not just reliable, it makes for smooth, fast shifting across the cassette so you can react immediately, whether that's to attack on a climb, chase down a breakaway or sprint for the line. Hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you'll stop when required, even on wet roads. The Shimano WH-RS170 wheels are a robust and dependable option that won't hold you back come race day.
- Full carbon monocoque frame and fork
- Racing geometry, UCI Approved
- Electronic and mechanical shifting compatible
- Head tube with aero profile
- Internal cable routing
- Tapered head tube 1.1/8”-1.4”
- PressFit 86.4x41mm BB
- Full carbon dropouts with metal inserts
- Braze on FD
- Integrated seatpost clamp
- 27.2mm round seatpost
- Flat mount calipers and thru axle 12x100/142mm
- 32mm tyre compatible
- FRAME: Bianchi Sprint Disc carbon monocoque, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86.5x41mm, 1.4"-1.1/8" HT, integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount, thru axle 12x142mm
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4">1.1/8", thru axle 12x100mm
- STEM: Bianchi Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length: 70mm (44cm) / 90mm (47/50cm) / 100mm (53cm) / 110mm (55/57cm) / 120mm (59cm) / 130mm (61/63cm)
- HANDLEBAR: Bianchi Reparto Corse Compact, flat top, alloy 6061 diameter: 31.8mm, reach: 80mm, drop: 130mm, Size: 400mm (47/53cm) / 420mm (55/59cm) / 440mm (61cm)
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, hydraulic disc brake, flat mount calipers
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, hydraulic disc brake, flat mount calipers
- BRAKE LEVERS: Included with shifters
- ROTORS: Shimano SM-RT70, diameter: 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 FD-R7000-L
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 RD-R7000 GS 11-speed, top normalshadow design
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 ST-R7020 2x11-speed, Shimano 105 ST-R7025 2x11-speed (smaller lever size for sizes 47-50-53cm)
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105 FC-R7000 50x34T, Hollowtech II, crank length: 170mm (47/53cm) / 172.5mm (55/59cm) / 175mm (61cm)
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS170, disc
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS170, disc
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, G2.0 Graphene, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, G2.0 Graphene, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle Royal SR 2302 HRN, with hole, steel rail, 280x145mm
- SEATPOST: Bianchi Reparto Corse Alloy 6061 shaft, alloy head, 15mm offset, diameter: 27.2mm, length: 350mm
- ACCESSORIES: Bottle cage - alloy black / water bottle - Bianchi Loli 600ml
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!