2020 Argon 18 Electron C Track Frameset
The Argon 18 Electron C Track Frameset uses a clever press-fit 3D system to achieve the correct front end fit without the loss of stiffness associated with the use of spacers under the stem. The carbon frame and fork have been optimised for both aerodynamics and stiffness for fantastic power transfer, whilst the seatpost is reversible for more fit options.
The Electron C Track Frameset from Argon 18 is both aerodynamic and lightweight thanks to the carbon fibre frame and fork which has been designed to maximise lateral rigidity in order to transmit all power straight to the boards. A great fit is guaranteed by the use of a reversible seatpost with options for 15mm and 25mm rearward positions, whilst the press-fit 3D headtube spacer design allows the stem height to be altered without losing rigidity.
Includes: Frame, fork, headset, seatpost and bottom bracket
- Integrated carbon frame and fork maximizes lateral and overall rigidity
- Carbon seatpost equipped with a reversible option for 15mm and 20mm rearward seat positioning
- Press-Fit 3D System extends positioning flexibility by offering three head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively.
- Size-specific geometry gives a well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size.
- FRAME: Argon 18 E-118 Next, carbon.
- FORK: Argon 18 E-99, carbon.
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit IS2 + 3D 1 ⅛”
- SEATPOST: Argon 18 ASP-4500
- CLAIMED FRAME WEIGHT: 1,625 grams, size medium, painted with no small parts
- CLAIMED FORK WEIGHT: 550 grams
- INCLUDES: Frame, fork, headset, seatpost and bottom bracket
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!