2019 Trek X-Caliber 9 Mountain Bike
The Trek X-Caliber 9 Mountain Bike is the perfect starting point if you are looking for your first taste of riding off-road and fast xc trails. Trek's own high-performance Alpha Gold Aluminium frame balances strength with weight-saving and the simplicity of a hardtail makes it fast on the climbs and sharp through the turns.
Reliable race-ready Shimano XT and SLX components will enable this bike to punch well above its weight and the bike is primed with internal routing for a dropper post, should you soon start to look for gnarlier trails.
- Trek Alpha Gold Aluminium construction
- Suspension lock-out allows for improved pedaling efficiency on road sections and greater purchase on the steeper climbs
- Shimano SLX cassette with 11-42t and 36/26t chainset
- Internal cable routing keeps gears shifting nicely and the bike looking clean
- G2 geometry allows for precision handling at low speed and stability when you are flying along the trail
- FRAME: Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- FORK: RockShox Judy Silver TK, Solo Air spring, rebound adjust, Turnkey damper with remote lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, Boost110, 100mm travel (13.5: 80mm travel)
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 720mm width (13.5: 690mm width)
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore XT M8000, Shadow Plus
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX M7000, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX M7000, 11-42t, 11-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X11-1
- CRANKSET: Shimano SLX M7000, 36/26t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB52, 73mm
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Kovee 28-hole Tubeless Ready, tubeless rim strips and valves sold separately. Hub: Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, Boost110
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Kovee 28-hole Tubeless Ready, tubeless rim strips and valves sold separately. Hub: Formula DC2641 sealed bearing, Boost141
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager XR2, 29x2.20˝ (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager XR2, 29x2.20˝ (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- SADDLE: Bontrager Arvada
- SEATPOST: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- WEIGHT: 17.5˝ - 13.15 kilos / 29 lbs (with tubes)
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!