2019 Trek Procaliber 9.7 29" Mountain Bike
The Trek Procaliber 9.7 29" Mountain Bike is definitely a have-your-cake-and-eat-it kind of bike. It is a lightweight, race-ready hardtail that has a high level of all-day trail comfort thanks to Trek’s IsoSpeed decoupler and full carbon frame. The SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon wheelset and RockShox Reba RL forks make for a compelling package that will be just as at home exploring tight singletrack as it is on the start line of an XC race.
The undoubted highlight of the Trek Procaliber 9.7 29" Mountain Bike is the IsoSpeed decoupler that Trek use in the carbon frame. This device allows the seat tube to move a small amount in relation to the frame, giving a huge benefit in terms of comfort when compared with regular hardtails without the weight penalty of full suspension. This also has the benefit of allowing the rider to remain seated more, meaning greater traction and less fatigue over longer trail rides, without in any way compromising its stiffness and speed over shorter race distances.
- OCLV carbon frame with IsoSpeed decoupler
- RockShox Reba RL 100mm fork
- Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon wheels with Boost hubs
- SRAM Eagle NX Drivetrain
- FRAME: OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, balanced post mount brake, PF92, Boost148, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- FORK: RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry with 51 mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100 mm travel
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Comp alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 720mm width
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, Type 3 roller bearing clutch
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: Truvativ Stylo 6k Eagle Dub, 30T direct mount
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon, tubeless ready, Boost110 front, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon, tubeless ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, tubeless ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, tubeless ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Comp
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 0mm offset
- CLAIMED WEIGHT: 17.5 inch - 10.77 kg / 23.74 lbs (with tubes)
- WEIGHT LIMIT: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!