2019 Trek Procaliber 8 27.5"/29" Mountain Bike
The hydroformed aluminium frame of the Procaliber 8 27.5"/29" Mountain Bike feature’s Trek’s IsoSpeed decoupler, which allows the seat tube a small amount of movement independent of the top tube in order to add more compliance without adding the weight or the complexity of full suspension. The RockShox Recon Gold RL Solo Air fork adds 100mm of travel to the front end, with Boost110 keeping the steering as precise as possible, and a remote lockout provides efficiency on smoother trails or tarmac.
The Bontrager Kovee Comp 23 wheels and XR2 Team Issue tyres are both ready to be set up tubeless, allowing lower pressures to be used without the risk of pinch punctures for greater comfort and grip. With a single 30 tooth front ring and a huge 12-speed 10-50 cassette, the range of gears is sufficient for the very steepest, toughest of climbs, whilst Shimano’s MT500 hydraulic disc brakes ensure that the descents can be enjoyed with confidence.
- Trek Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame with IsoSpeed
- RockShox Recon Gold RL Solo Air with 100mm of travel
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes
- Bontrager Kovee Comp 23 Tubeless Ready wheels with Bontrager XR2 Team Issue tyres
- SRAM NX Eagle groupset
- FRAME: Trek Alpha Platinum Aluminium, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, balanced post mount brake, Boost148, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- FORK: RockShox Recon Gold RL, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry with 51 mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100mm travel
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Comp alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 720 mm width
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50t, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM NX Eagle Dub, 30t Direct Mount
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Kovee Comp 23, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Kovee Comp 23, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost148
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (15.5”: 27.5x2.20˝) clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (15.5”: 27.5x2.20˝) clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Comp
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 0mm offset
- CLAIMED WEIGHT: 11.75kg
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 136kg (bike, rider and cargo)
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!