2019 Trek Madone SLR 6 Road Bike
The fastest, most aerodynamic frame in the Trek family, combined with the Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus Comp 5 wheels, makes the Trek Madone SLR 6 Road Bike race-ready and primed for speed. Supported by a full Shimano Ultegra mechanical drivetrain for consistent and precise gear selection, this bike has the potential to launch you to the top step of the podium.
The Trek Madone SLR 6 Road Bike is engineered for fast riding whilst ensuring that you are comfortable and efficient in the saddle. Trek's own 700 Series OCLV is their strongest and lightest carbon construction and the unique geometry of the H1.5 fit ensures that you are in an aero sweet spot in order to optimise power transfer. Kammtail Virtual Foil tubing, refined through extensive wind tunnel testing, is incredibly aerodynamic and the cleans lines around the integrated rim brakes further reduce drag.
- Full Shimano Ultegra mechanical drivetrain, including 11-28 cassette and 50/34 (compact) chainset
- Integrated direct-mount Trek Madone rim brakes are sleek, clean and aero
- Trek 700 Series OCLV carbon is lightweight yet with superior strength
- Bontrager Aeolus Comp 5 Tubeless Ready wheels
- Trek H1.5 fit targets the optimal position for aero race performance
- Fully internal cable routing ensures longer-lasting cable performance
- FRAME: Trek 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, invisible cable routing, control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S-compatible
- FORK: Trek Madone KVF full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, Madone integrated brake
- STEM: Trek Madone-specific internal cable routing
- HANDLEBAR: Trek Madone-specific adjustable aero VR-CF, internal cable routing
- TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Trek Madone aero, integrated
- REAR BRAKE: Trek Madone aero, integrated
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Comp 5 Tubeless Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Comp 5 Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Trek Madone carbon seatpost, 25mm offset with integrated light mount
- WEIGHT: 56cm - 7.84 kilos / 17.29 pounds
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!