2019 Trek Madone SLR 6 Disc Road Bike
If you're looking for an extremely competitive aerodynamic road bike, the Trek Madone SLR 6 Disc is definitely worth bumping up your short list. Most aero road bikes sacrifice comfort for speed, but with IsoTech decouplers, the Madone stands out as the most compliant bike in its class. With Trek's H1.5 geometry, most riders will be able to fit the aggressive riding position perfectly. Specced out with a full Shimano Ultegra 11-speed groupset and hydraulic disc brakes, this bike can shift seamlessly and stop with controlled modulation in any weather. A set of Trek Aeolus wheels completes the package, delivering a superb aesthetic that complements the aerodynamic performance of the bike.
Trek Madone SLR 6 frame was redesigned to be more aerodynamic than ever
Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance, and it's damped with an elastomer so even when it's in the most compliant setting, you won't bounce on the road
Hydraulic disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres
A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
Shimano Ultegra groupset delivers top shifting, drivetrain and braking performance
- FRAME: Trek 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatpost, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, invisible cable routing, control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Madone KVF full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, hidden cable routing, flat mount disc brake, 12 mm thru-axle
- STEM: Madone-specific internal cable routing
- HANDLEBAR: Madone specific adjustable aero VR-CF, internal cable routing
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra, 11 speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34t (compact)
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Comp Disc Tubeless Ready, 12 mm thru-axle
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Comp Disc Tubeless Ready, 12 mm thru-axle
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Madone carbon seatpost, 25mm offset w/integrated light mount
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!