2019 Trek Emonda SLR H2 Frameset
The insanely light Trek Emonda SLR H2 Frameset is the ideal starting point for building your dream lightweight racing bike. Trek’s top-end OCLV carbon layup process has been specifically optimised for this frame, so that it isn’t just feather-light, but when you stomp on the pedals the power transfer and acceleration are instant.
Using Trek’s own 700 Series OCLV Carbon, the Trek Emonda SLR H2 Frameset represents the pinnacle of lightweight bicycle technology - maximising stiffness, strength and handling, whilst delivering a frame and fork that tips the scales at just 1.21 kilos (with Vapor Coat paint). Climb with ease and descend with confidence on a bike which has been engineered to perform at the highest level. Furthermore, the aggressive geometry is set to put you in the H2 position for optimal power and performance, making this a racing weapon.
The frameset is compatible with direct-mount rim brakes and features the Control Freak Cable Management system, which is the most versatile and customisable way to keep cables tidy, and prolong their life. The full carbon fork and Ride Tuned seatmast, for all-day riding, enhance comfort to reduce muscle-fatiguing feedback from the road.
- Trek 700 Series OCLV Carbon is their lightest and strongest
- H2 Fit places the rider into the optimal position of power and performance
- Control Freak Cable Management is the lightest, quietest and most versatile cable routing system
- Compatible with direct-mount rim brakes
- Ride Tuned seatmast and full carbon fork improves all-day comfort
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Emonda full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, direct-mount rim brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-⅛” top, 1.5” bottom
- WEIGHT: 56 cm - 1.21kg / 2.67 lbs
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!