2019 Trek Emonda SLR H1 Frameset
Constructed from Trek's own 700 Series OCLV carbon, their lightest and strongest, the Trek Emonda SLR H1 Frameset, weighing just 1.17 kilos, has been refined and engineered perfectly for power and performance on the climbs. Stiff, strong and light, a super-aggressive aero rider position will see you smashing KOM's.
In short, the Trek Emonda SLR H1 Frameset is the lightest that Trek have ever made. Truly a climbing and racing weapon, for dominating those hilly routes. The aggressive and race-proven position of the H1 fit places the rider into a super-aero position and the Ride Tuned seatmast helps to bring comfort relief to the stresses of long days in the saddle or hard races. The internal routing of the Control Freak cable management can be customised and keeps cables safe and clear from road grit for consistent performance.
- Trek 700 Series OCLV carbon claims to be the lightest and strongest available
- Compatible with direct mount rim brakes
- Internal routing of the customisable Control Freak cable management system
- Geometry of the H1 fit is aggressive and aero, for out-and-out racing
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, BB90, internal cable routing, direct mount rim brakes, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Emonda full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, direct-mount rim brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-⅛” top, 1.5” bottom
- WEIGHT: 56 cm - 1.17 kilos / 2.57 pounds
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!