2019 Trek Emonda SL 6 Pro Road Bike
The Trek Emonda SL 6 Pro Road Bike is a potent combination of an incredibly light carbon frame along with a fantastic component spec that delivers a truly superb climbing bike that can handle any gradient you throw at it. Boasting a Shimano Ultegra drivetrain and shifters as well as a set of Bontrager carbon wheels, this bike is ready to race straight out of the box.
If you're looking for a high-performance road bike featuring an advanced carbon frame, a premium component spec and a fantastic set of carbon wheels, then the Trek Emonda SL 6 Pro Road Bike demands consideration. Many top-of-the-line bike offerings carry a compromise somewhere in the spec, whether that be a slightly cheaper pair of wheels or an own-brand chainset to keep the price down - the Emonda SL 6 Pro features no such makeweights. Every part of this spec is a top-level offering that gives nothing away in terms of performance.
- Incredibly light and stiff Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain and shifters provide reliable and seamless shifting ability
- Direct mount Speed Stop brakes give powerful and reliable shifting
- Carbon fibre wheelset helps to further reduce the bike's already featherlight weight
- FRAME: Trek Emonda Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Emonda full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, direct mount rim brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, with computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Elite VR-C, 31.8 mm
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!