2019 Trek Emonda ALR 5 Road Bike
The Trek Emonda ALR 5 brings carbon race level geometry to an alloy price point. Balanced and light, this road bike will climb fast and enable you to descend with confidence. The H2 fit, used by pro riders, is the optimal position for power and performance, making this bike a great value option for entry-level racing or new riders. Dependable 2x11 Shimano 105 drivetrain will deliver crisp gear selection, whatever the conditions, and the build is equipped with Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready wheels.
With geometry passed down from the top-end Emonda carbon road bikes, the Trek Émonda ALR 5 is well-equipped for both new riders or those thinking about entering their first race. Invisible Weld Technology delivers both increased strength at the tube junctions and a sleek, elegant appearance. Clean lines are further enhanced with the addition of a Bontrager Blendr stem for clutter-free and customisable mounting of computers and lights. Premium-grade Trek 300 Series Aluminium provides the perfect balance of stiffness, for great power transfer, and low weight, for nimble climbing.
- Carbon looks and handling, alloy price point: Invisible Weld Technology creates a better connection at each junction, with shaped tubes for improved aesthetics
- Lightweight Trek 300 Series Alpha Aluminium is hydroformed into size-specific tubes for the perfect balance of stiffness and weight
- Émonda carbon fork with tapered steerer
- Direct mount rim brakes connect directly to the frame, reducing redundant parts and improving overall braking performance
- Bontrager Blendr stem technology enables total customisation of essential gear with a clean look
- Shares the geometry of the highest end Émonda racing bikes
- Internal cable routing reduces wear-and-tear whilst improving the overall sleek appearance
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, Invisible Weld Technology, tapered head tube, BB86.5, direct mount rim brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Émonda carbon, tapered steerer, direct mount rim brakes
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, with computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Comp VR-C, 31.8 mm
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105, 11- speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-28, 11- speed
- CHAIN: Shimano 105
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Press Fit BB86.5
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready , alloy hub
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready, alloy hub
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x 25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x 25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- WEIGHT: 56cm - 8.75kg (19.3 lbs)
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!