2019 Trek Domane SL Disc Frameset
The super-versatile Trek Domane SL Disc Frameset will form the core of a bike that is just as capable at the spikey end of a race as it is exploring rough roads. Comfort is maximised thanks to the innovative front and rear IsoSpeed technologies, that smooth out rough roads and reduce the impact of fatiguing vibrations.
Additional tyre clearance and an IsoSpeed carbon fork further enhance comfort and capability on tough surfaces, and thanks to the Power Transfer Construction, which optimises frame connection points, you will still have top-end speed when pedalling power increases. The stiff and lightweight Trek 500 Series OCLV carbon frame utilises an Endurance fit for maximum control and all-day comfort, so that when the time comes to put in a sprint you still have the energy.
If you choose to run a mechanical groupset, the Performance Cable Routing, three years in the making, greatly reduces friction, prolonging the life of cables and keeping your shifting crisp and precise, whatever the conditions.
- IsoSpeed decoupler at the rear and Front IsoSpeed smooth out the road for a more comfortable ride
- 500 Series OCLV carbon is the ideal balance of strength, stiffness and weight-saving
- Endurance fit and Endurance geometry put the rider into an optimal position for long-ride comfort
- 12mm thru-axle for added stiffness
- Designed to be fitted with Flat Mount disc brakes
- IsoSpeed full carbon disc fork further smooths the road and improves comfort
- Power Transfer Construction optimises the frame tube connections, delivering more power to the road
- Additional tyre clearance for greater versatility and new-road potential
- Performance Cable Routing allows for almost frictionless gear selection
- FRAME: Trek 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-⅛” top, 1.5” bottom
- WEIGHT: 56 cm - 2.03kg / 4.48lbs
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!