2019 Trek Domane SL 7 Disc Road Bike
The Trek Domane SL 7 Disc is a lightweight endurance road bike, engineered to perform in the toughest of conditions. The stiff proprietary 500 Series OCLV carbon frame is equipped with much of Trek’s industry-leading race-ready and comfort technologies and is ably supported by the precise shifting of the outstanding Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset. Rolling on lightweight Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 carbon wheels with 32 mm wide tyres, the bike feels secure, smooth and nimble on the climbs.
The lightweight Trek 500 Series OCLV carbon frame and stable Endurance Geometry set the Trek Domane SL 7 Disc up as an all-day, go anywhere road bike. Add performance touches, like a full Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset, Flat Mount Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes and Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 carbon wheels and it becomes a race-ready machine capable of tackling the toughest parcours.
- IsoSpeed decoupler at the rear and Front IsoSpeed reduce road vibrations for a smoother, more comfortable ride
- 500 Series OCLV carbon is the ideal balance of strength, stiffness and weight-saving
- Full Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset for performance gear selection
- Durable, lightweight Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 carbon Disc Tubeless Ready wheelset with D3 Dual Directional Design profile that cuts at the tyre-leading and rim-leading edges
- Flat Mount Disc Brakes are lighter, smaller and more elegant, without compromising performance, especially in poor weather
- Endurance fit and Endurance geometry put the rider into an optimal position for long-ride comfort
- IsoSpeed carbon fork further smooths the road and improves comfort
- Lightweight, comfortable Ride-Tuned seatmast, designed for the toils of pro racing
- Blendr-compatible stem allows you to customise the mounting of lights and computers for a clutter-free cockpit
- Power Transfer Construction optimises the frame tube connections, delivering more power to the road
- FRAME: Trek 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, with computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, 31.8 mm
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-34, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12 mm thru-axle
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 700x 32c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 700x 32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- WEIGHT: 56 cm - 8.29 kg (18.28 lbs)
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!