2019 Trek Domane SL 5 Disc Womens Road Bike
The Trek Domane SL 5 Disc Womens Road Bike is designed around riding at speed, in total comfort, and at a price that doesn't make your eyes water. Specced out with an impressive carbon fibre frame that keeps weight low and features Trek's innovative front and rear IsoSpeed suspension systems, this is a bike that can take the rough with the smooth, no matter what distance or terrain you have in mind.
This frame is specced out with Shimano's latest 105 groupset. A comprehensive upgrade to the previous 5800 groupset, 105 7000 is ultra-reliable and provides endlessly impressive value for money. The inclusion of hydraulic disc brakes, meanwhile, lend the bike very impressive stopping power as well as superb modulation, even in adverse weather conditions. The combination of a compact 50/34 chainset and the 11-32 cassette gives you a wide range of gears, with plenty of depth for taking on steep gradients with ease.
The bike's endurance credentials are further improved by the wide, 32mm Bontrager R1 tyres, giving you the benefit of both increased grip and traction as well as a plush and comfortable ride. The Bontrager Affinity wheelset is also fully tubeless-ready, so you can make the upgrade to even lower tyre pressures should you wish.
- Lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frameset keeps weight to a bare minimum
- Tubeless ready wheelset gives you great upgrade potential
- Front and rear IsoSpeed gives you the benefit of sector leading comfort and compliance
- 105 groupset lends impressive, reliable performance at a price that won't be beaten
- FRAME: Trek Domane 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, with computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8 mm
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 flat mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 flat mount hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano 105
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready Disc rim, Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12mm thru-axle
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready Disc rim, Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12mm thru-axle
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned seatmast cap, 10mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!