2019 Trek Domane AL 2 Womens Road Bike
The Trek Domane AL 2 Womens Road Bike is the ideal entry into the world of cycling, without the intimidating price tag. The bike combines a strong, lightweight Trek 100 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with a carbon IsoSpeed fork for a smoother ride. The Endurance Fit geometry is engineered for comfort and stability as well, so you will feel confident handling the bike when descending or when riding in difficult conditions. The bike is finished with a women’s specific Bontrager Ajna Comp saddle with a Contour Relief Zone to relieve pressure on soft tissue areas.
A bike that has been developed for all-day comfort, the Trek Domane AL 2 Womens Road Bike is still light, responsive and just as capable of exploring where other road bikes wouldn’t go. The Endurance Fit of the geometry will feel racy, like a real road bike should, but the slightly higher head tube gives the ride a much more stable feel so you will ride further for longer. Additional clearance to fit a wider tyre, combined with a carbon fork, will absorb more road vibrations, again improving comfort.
- Lightweight and strong 100 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with a carbon IsoSpeed fork
- Women’s specific saddle
- Endurance geometry for long, comfortable rides whilst maintaining a fast, road bike position
- Additional tyre clearance so that you can explore more roads
- Rack mounts make carrying accessories easy
- Compatible with full-coverage mudguards for those gritty weather days
- Shimano 50/34t compact chainset and 8-speed 11-32t cassette
- FRAME: Trek 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, hidden mudguard mounts
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon, hidden mudguard mounts
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, light mount
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8 mm
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Alloy dual-pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Alloy dual-pivot
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG71
- CRANKSET: Shimano RS-200, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Cartridge
- PEDALS: Wellgo nylon body with alloy cage, toe clip and strap
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Tubeless Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x 25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x 25c clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- WEIGHT: 54 cm - 9.84 kg (21.7 lbs)
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!