2019 Trek Boone 5 Disc Cyclocross Bike
The Trek Boone 5 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2019 has been designed around competition level cyclocross, however many of the design features also make it a versatile choice, equally suited to winter commuting and gravel grinding. This truly could be your go-to bike in any situation.
The 600 Series OCLV carbon frame and fork keep the weight to a minimum, whilst providing the stiff, responsive ride expected from a race spec cyclocross machine. Additionally, the IsoSpeed technology in the front and rear of the bike greatly improves comfort by numbing much of the road vibration before it is transferred to the rider.
SRAM's Rival 1 groupset combines simplicity with functionality through its use of a single front chainring and wide ratio cassette, providing the crisp, responsive shifting required for high-intensity racing. The matching hydraulic disc brakes perform faultlessly, helping maintain control and carry speed through tight switchbacks and technical descents.
If you are in the market for a cyclocross race bike that is comfortable enough to be ridden all day on the road too, the Boone 5 would make the perfect choice.
- Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame and carbon fork is durable and comfortable
- SRAM Rival 1, 11-speed components provide precise and sharp shifting
- SRAM Rival flat mount hydraulic disc brakes offer great stopping power
- IsoSpeed technology front and rear reduce vibration from the road
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, Flat Mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle, hidden mudguard mounts, internal control routing, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, E2 steerer, Flat Mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Rival Flat Mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Rival Flat Mount hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Rival
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Rival 1
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Rival, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: SRAM Rival 1, 40T
- CHAIN: SRAM 1X
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12 mm thru-axle tubeless ready disc
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager alloy Centerlock, 142x12 tubeless ready disc
- TYRES: Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Comp
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- WEIGHT: 56 cm - 8.39 kg/18.50 lb
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!