2019 Specialized Tarmac SL6 Sport Disc Road Bike
Providing that elusive blend of super low weight with remarkably high frame stiffness, the Specialized Tarmac SL6 Sport Disc Road Bike is a fantastic option for the aspiring rider looking to take their performances up to the next level - all at an impressively accessible price point. Specced out with Shimano's ever-impressive 105 groupset, and boasting the added braking power and modulation of a hydraulic disc braking system, this Tarmac is a high-performance machine that you can rely on all year round.
The Tarmac family is renowned within pro cycling for delivering a unique blend of precision handling, featherlight weight and an incredible stiffness profile, and the Tarmac SL6 Sport Disc Road Bike is no different. By combining a high-grade carbon fibre frameset with a reliable specification full of top-quality components, this bike delivers top-end performance at an impressively accessible price point.
- Featuring Specialized's Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you'd expect from a Tarmac. The FACT 9r frame is the perfect blend of value and performance.
- The 11-speed Shimano 105 shifting is extremely reliable and precise, while the hydraulic disc brakes offer exceptional modulation and stopping power.
- DT R470 Disc wheels feature reliable, sealed cartridge hubs, and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high.
- FRAME: Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FRONT WHEEL: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- INNER TUBES: Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105 R7000
- CHAINRINGS: 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano threaded
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 Disc R7020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000-GS, medium cage
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: KMC X11 EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7070, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE: S-Wrap Roubaix with sticky gel
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy 31.2mm
- PEDALS: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball with reflectors
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!