2019 Specialized Tarmac SL6 Pro Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike
The Specialized Tarmac range has always been about stiffness, low weight, and impeccable handling - a potent mix that has made it a firm favourite amongst pro racers and a cult classic for riders the world over. The Tarmac SL6 Pro Disc is no different, featuring a frameset rigorously optimised for the lowest weight structurally possible, whilst still retaining incredible stiffness qualities in key areas. Fitted out with Shimano's premium Ultegra Di2 groupset, hydraulic disc brakes as well as a carbon wheelset, this is a road bike full of highlights that accepts no compromises to performance.
Built around a FACT 10r frameset that has been designed with the steepest cols of the Tour de France in mind, this is a bike primed for climbing prowess. It has also benefitted from Specialized's Rider-First Engineered™ technology, which focussed the design process around shaving grams at every opportunity while retaining the stiffness needed to perform in the high mountains.
This may well be a 'climbing bike', but this doesn't mean that aerodynamics are not a factor. Specialized have paid great attention to refining the contours of this frameset in the search for what they call 'aero for free'. A new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubing, and a D-profile seatpost have all contributed to a final design that they claim is 45 seconds faster than a comparable lightweight bike over a flat 40km time trial.
Shifting is provided for by Shimano's flawless Ultegra Di2 groupset, which guarantees shift after seamless shift. The inclusion of hydraulic disc brakes, meanwhile, ensures crisp and responsive stopping power as well as precise modulation through corners that means you can carry your speed with confidence. Specialized's logic here is undeniable - if you can stop easier, you can go faster.
The carbon Roval CL50 wheelset helps to keep weight to an absolute minimum, while the Fact carbon seatpost adds that extra touch of compliance you need for a comfortable all-day ride.
Featuring Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess - while the FACT 10r frame is the perfect blend of value and performance
Shimano's new Ultegra Di2 with hydraulic disc brakes not only offers exceptionally smooth and crisp shifts, but it also provides incredible stopping power and modulation
The Roval CL 50 Disc wheelset utilizes the same rim as its older sibling the CLX 50 Disc, but pairs it with traditional bearings and round spokes to keep value at an all-time high
- FRAME: Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop x 75mm reach
- BAR TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap HD Tape - Reflective
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, GS medium cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis, BB30 for Shimano
- PEDALS: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball with reflectors
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CL50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, 21h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CL50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 350 internals, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Toupé Pro, Body Geometry shape, 143mm width, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!