2019 Specialized Tarmac SL6 Expert Road Bike
The Specialized Tarmac SL6 Expert is a lightweight and stiff road bike with race-winning pedigree. With a frameset constructed with FACT 10r carbon fibre, acceleration is second nature, and the bike has climbing in its DNA. The Shimano Ultegra R8000 groupset is a fantastic option, ideal for traditionalists who appreciate top functional mechanics. The direct mount rim brakes keep the weight low while offering excellent stopping power. Rounding off the build, a set of Roval CL50 wheels really look the part, with the 50mm deep carbon rims delivering a fast rolling performance to match.
As far as lightweight road bikes go, the Specialized Tarmac SL6 Expert is a bit of an overachiever. It's certainly lightweight, with the stiffness to win an uphill sprint, but it's the added aerodynamic elements that blur the edges, making this bike a serious contender on fast flat courses too.
The frameset is constructed with Specialized's FACT 10r carbon, for which they utilised aerospace design software to ensure the shape was as stiff as possible using as little material as possible. The result is a frame that's 20% lighter than the Tarmac SL5.
- Rider-First Engineered design that ensures every frame size has the same climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you'd expect from a Tarmac
- The FACT 10r frame is the perfect blend of value and performance
- The 11-speed Shimano Ultegra 8000 shifting is extremely reliable, lightweight, and precise
- The Roval CL 50 wheelset
- Direct mount brakes for improved stopping power
- FRAME: Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing, direct-mount rim brake
- FORK: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, direct-mount rim brake
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop x 75mm reach
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8010-F, direct-mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8010-RS, direct-mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000-GS, medium cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, mid-compact 52/36T chainrings
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CL 50, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 50mm depth, 16-hole clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CL 50, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 350 internals, 21-hole clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Toupe Expert Gel, 143mm, hollow titanium rails, Adaptive Edge
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!