2019 Specialized Tarmac SL6 Expert Disc Road Bike
Whether you're searching for that extra edge that you need to hit that new PB, or just looking for a bike with a responsive, engaging ride for those Sunday club runs, the Tarmac SL6 Expert Disc has got to be a contender. Specced out with Shimano's faultless Ultegra groupset complete with hydraulic disc brakes, a carbon Roval C38 wheelset and featuring a high-performance FACT 10r carbon fibre frame, this a road bike ready to perform on any parcours.
That carbon fibre frameset has been specially optimised for a superbly low weight while still delivering an impressive level of stiffness where you need it. The frame design itself also benefits from Specialized's Rider-First Engineered™ technology, which ensures that every single size in the lineup delivers exactly the same precision bike handling and super stiff performance that the Tarmac range is renowned for. Meanwhile, the carbon fibre Roval C38 wheelset ensures that this bike is ready for even the toughest col. The fact that those rims are fully tubeless ready means that you'll be fully ready to upgrade to lower tyres pressures and extra puncture protection should you need it.
The 52/36T chainrings, paired with the 11-30t cassette, mark this bike out as a race-orientated model, ideal when it comes to putting down the power during competition. That's not to say this bike is too single-minded when it comes to its ride - the frame has been optimised for vertical compliance as well as stiffness, while the addition of a carbon seatpost and wide 26mm S-Works Turbo tyres add another level of all-day riding comfort.
Lightweight carbon frameset for efficient climbing performance
Rider-First Engineered to ensure that renowned Tarmac handling and stiffness profile
Carbon fibre Roval C38 wheelset is fast-rolling and lightweight
Hydraulic disc brakes ensure effective and modulated braking performance
- FRAME: Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval C38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval C38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
- INNER TUBES: Turbo Ultralight, 48mm Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis, BB30 for Shimano
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000-GS, medium cage
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop x 75mm reach
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap Roubaix with sticky gel
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- SADDLE: Specialized Toupe Expert Gel, 143mm, hollow titanium rails, Adaptive Edge
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
- SEAT BINDER: Specialized Tarmac SL6 clamp assembly
- PEDALS: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball with reflectors
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!