2019 Specialized Tarmac SL6 Comp Disc Road Bike
As far as race bikes go, the Specialized Tarmac needs no introduction. Designed to perform at the highest level of the sport and painstakingly refined through feedback from top WorldTour teams, the Tarmac SL6 Comp is a true race thoroughbred. Supplied here with a top-level Shimano Ultegra groupset and a DT R470 wheelset, as well as the added confidence of hydraulic disc brakes, this is a road bike guaranteed to bring a whole new edge to your riding.
The headline act here is the FACT 9r carbon frame and fork - an extremely lightweight frameset that has been designed with climbing prowess in mind. The low weight is not the only thing going on here though - like all Specialized frames, this has been designed in accordance with their Rider-First Engineered™ principles. This means that every frame size in the lineup has been designed individually in order to shed as much weight from the frame as possible while retaining the specific stiffness properties required in each model. The result is that every single model in the range delivers the same sector-leading power transfer at the lowest weight structurally possible, so you know that the ride you are getting is the very best on the market.
Meanwhile, the Ultegra groupset guarantees incredibly slick shifting performance, with the mechanically-powered derailleurs providing crisp, effortless gear changes mile after mile. Specialized's move to hydraulic disc brakes, meanwhile, also bring significant rider advantages - disc brakes offer a level of stopping power that has always been beyond rim brake systems, while the finer degrees of modulation available allow you to carry your speed through corners much more effectively. Many hours of analysis in the wind tunnel has also allowed Specialized to optimise the disc brake setup to provide a superior aerodynamic profile to previous rim brake iterations.
The Tarmac SL6 Comp's already impeccable climbing credentials, meanwhile, are further improved by the lightweight set of DT R470 wheels, a dependable option that also help to keep the SL6 Comp to an affordable price point. The inclusion of a FACT carbon seatpost, as well as wide 26mm tyres, help to lend the bike a comfortable, road buzz-killing ride that will have you spinning the cranks over day after day.
Lightweight FACT 9r frameset provides stiffness, razor-sharp handling and climbing prowess
Ultegra groupset guarantees slick and seamless shifting performance
Lightweight DT R470 wheelset is a dependable climbing option
Wide 26mm tyres and FACT carbon seatpost add a welcome touch of riding comfort
- FRAME: Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, 24-hole sealed cartridge hubs, 14-gram spokes
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, 24-hole sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes
- INNER TUBES: Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano threaded
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000-GS, medium cage
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap Roubaix with sticky gel
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE: Specialized Toupe Comp Gel, 143mm, hollow Cro-Mo rails, Adaptive Edge
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy 31.2mm
- PEDALS: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball with reflectors
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!