2019 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO 29" Mountain Bike
The Specialized Stumpjumper EVO 29" Mountain Bike is the perfect setup for hard, gnarly trail riding. The slackened geometry and longer top tube are tuned to deliver exceptional traction, especially at the front for maximum confidence when the terrain gets techy - think roots, big drops, kickers and rock sections.
Control is critical for both ride enjoyment and in order to handle rough trail sections where you need to lock in focus and the bike needs to feel telepathic. To achieve this the bike has optimised stiffness in key areas so that the hands and feet work perfectly in sync and the ride feels completely balanced and stable.
The bike is set up with a unique Specialized Rx Tune that finds a ride sweet spot for handling and geometry based on an optimised suspension sag value. You can further customise the ride characteristics to suit your style by using the Flip Chip that allows for up to a 6mm drop in bottom bracket height and slackens the head tube by half-a-degree.
Reliable SRAM NX Eagle 11-50t 12-speed cassette and 30t chainring will have you easily spinning back to the top of the climbs for another run down.
its M5 alloy frame, 29 Trail EVO geometry, and 140mm of travel, the
Stumpjumper EVO Alloy has been purpose-built to shred the most
A FOX 36 Rhythm fork handles suspension duties up front, with stiff stanchions and plenty of adjustability
The SRAM Code R brakes, with their four-piston calipers, bring some of the best stopping power out there. So, when that hard right turn or mid-trail feature sneaks up sooner than you thought, you'll still have time to scrub some speed
Space for up to 3.0" tyre for even more control and planting the bike into berms
- FRAME: Specialized M5 alloy chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Style-Specific EVO Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel
- FORK: FOX FLOAT Rhythm 36, GRIP Damper, 44mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment, 210x50mm
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- GRIPS: Specialized Sensus Lite
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mmm, 30t chainring
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB, threaded BB
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
- RIMS: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready, 28h
- FRONT HUB: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- TYRES: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, 150mm of travel
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!