2019 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 27.5" Mountain Bike
Lightweight, fast and highly-durable, the new Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 27.5" Mountain Bike is Specialized’s solution to the do-it-all trail weapon. Offering 150mm of plush front and rear travel, it strikes the perfect balance between climbing efficiency and downhill stability, while the 27.5” wheels rail tight corners with ease.
Combining Fox’s highly-regarded Float Rhythm 34 Fork with their matching Float DPS shock, the Stumpjumper provides a smile-inducing ride, popping off jumps and dominating technical descents with style. Perfected with an X-Fusion Manic seatpost, this bikes versatility is further enhanced, allowing you to seamlessly transition between climbing and descending at the push of a lever.
Shimano components make up the drivetrain and brakes, with an SLX and XT blend offering the smooth, reliable shifting expected from an 11-speed setup. The matching SLX hydraulic disc brakes are another key feature, boasting fantastic modulation and biting power, so you can tackle the steepest of gradients with confidence.
Completed with 29mm wide hookless Roval Traverse Wheels and Specialized’s own brand 2.6” wide tyres, the Stumpjumper provides near limitless grip through even the most extreme of weather conditions, perfect for those looking to explore the trails through all four seasons.
FACT 11m carbon fibre frame construction
Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain
Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes
2.6" wide Specialized tyres
150mm front and rear suspension travel
X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost
- FRAME: FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm travel
- FORK: FOX FLOAT Rhythm, 34, GRIP Damper, 44mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 210x52.5mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Threaded BB, 24mm spindle
- STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm width
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano SLX
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-46t
- CRANKSET: RaceFace Aeffect, 24mm spindle, 170mm
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm of travel
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!