2019 Specialized Sequoia Elite Disc Adventure Road Bike
Expand your horizons with the Specialized Sequoia Elite Disc Road Bike 2019. A true adventure machine, the steel frame and fork promote stiffness, low weight and comfort, while 38mm wide tyres ensure near limitless grip on tough terrain. Utilising a Sram Apex Groupset with matching hydraulic brakes, the performance is both reliable and slick, perfect for exploring new loops with confidence.
Ride confidently, no matter the weather or terrain ahead with the Specialized Sequoia Elite Disc Adventure Road Bike 2019. A Cro-Mo construction ensures a low overall weight and fantastic durability, whilst also offering a playful ride unique to steel. Equipped with handbuilt wheels, a Specialized Anza finishing kit and hydraulic disc brakes, the Sequoia has the performance to match its slick aesthetics. Finished with a Sram Apex 11-speed groupset, shifting is smooth and reliable, while the 11-42T cassette offers a broad gear range, perfect for undulating routes.
- The Sequoia is built from our size-specific Premium Cr-Mo tubing. This ensures that every frame is strong, light, and capable, while every frame size rides exactly as Specialized intended. This philosophy is furthered with our Adventure Geometry that provides ample confidence over rough and smooth terrain, alike. And lastly, Specialized equipped this frame with mudguard & rack mounts to make sure you'll be well equipped whenever adventure strikes.
- Specialized Adventure Gear Hover handlebars put you into a comfortable position when cruising on the tops, but also provide a wide grip for when the descents get gnarly.
- The Praxis Alba M30 crankset, with its 38T chainring, provides plenty of gear range for climbing or speeding down the fire roads.
- FRAME: Specialized Premium Cr-Mo, size-specific tubing, Adventure Geometry, mudguard/rack mounts
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, tapered, internal light cable routing, flat-mount disc, water bottle/rack/mudguard mounts
- FRONT WHEEL: Hand-built wheel assembly
- REAR WHEEL: Hand-built wheel assembly
- INNER TUBES: Presta valve, 48mm
- FRONT TYRE: Sawtooth 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm
- REAR TYRE: Sawtooth 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba, Wave Tech, 1x
- CHAINRINGS: 38T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Apex 1
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Apex 1, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 11-speed, 11-42T
- CHAIN: Sram PC1130 w/ Powerlink, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc, 160mm Rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc, 160mm Rotor
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover
- TAPE: Anza canvas tape
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy
- SADDLE: Anza, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized alloy
- SEAT BINDER: Specialized, alloy, 29.8mm
- PEDALS: N/A
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!