2019 Specialized Sagan Collection S-Works Venge Disc Frameset
Build up your dream aero road bike with the Sagan Collection S-Works Venge Disc Frameset. This limited edition release from Specialized will turn heads, fast. The Fact 11r carbon fibre construction has been honed for optimal aerodynamic performance while saving as much weight as possible. Complete with carbon fork and seatpost, the ride quality is seriously comfortable too.
The Specialized Sagan Collection S-Works Venge Disc Frameset is a seriously fast, aerodynamic option that has been designed to weigh as little as possible. According to Specialized, a bike this aerodynamic can't be any lighter.
The FACT 11r carbon fibre tube shapes have been designed by a supercomputer, using an algorithm that configures the frameset to be as aerodynamic as possible. Rider-First engineering makes sure each size in the range handles and performs to the same exacting standards that pro riders like Peter Sagan demand. It's compliant where it needs to be, and impressively stiff elsewhere to ensure top power transfer and race winning handling.
- Using an optimisation algorithm and a super-computer, Specialized created new airfoil shapes with different weights, surface areas, and structural targets. Armed with the FreeFoil Shape Library, they could plug them into the different parts of the bike and test a variety of configurations to determine the fastest setup in the Win Tunnel
- Rider-First Engineered™ tubes greatly contribute to the reduction in weight and generate a higher stiffness-to-weight ratio and provide 40% more compliance than the ViAS
- 32mm-wide tyre clearance for further compliance
- Compared to Specialized's former fastest aero road bike (the Venge ViAS), the new Venge is eight seconds faster over 40km at zero degrees of yaw
- Lighter than the ViAS; 240 grams in the frame, 25 grams in the fork, 107 grams in the cockpit, 25 grams in the seatpost, and 63 grams in small parts, making it the fastest option when you need to go up, down, and all around
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel engineered, internal electric only cable routing, OSBB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 100x12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- SEATPOST: Specialized 2019 S-Works Venge aero seatpost, FACT carbon, Di2-compatible
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!