2019 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 World Champions Disc Road Frameset
With tonnes of race wins to its name, the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 has been released in this extremely limited edition design to celebrate Olympian Anna van der Breggen's 2018 World Champion title. The FACT 12r carbon disc frameset features a Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures that no matter your frame size, you reap the same performance benefits. This is a frameset that balances low weight and stiffness and incorporates a striking and bold design that is sure to get you noticed out on the roads.
With a unique, striking design that's perfect for riders looking to build up a bike that looks as good as it performs, the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 World Champions Disc Frameset is available in extremely limited numbers. After Olympian Anna van der Breggen's gold in the 2018 UCI Road World Championships on a disc brake Tarmac, Specialized created this design in her honour.
The FACT 12r carbon construction makes it incredibly stiff and keeps weight low, while the FACT carbon tapered fork ensures a responsive and stable ride. A Rider-First Engineered™ design creates equal performance benefits across the range of sizes, so there are no compromises in handling or ride quality in the smallest and largest framesets. CeramicSpeed bearings have been fitted in the bottom bracket for smooth performance and excellent transfer of power. By adding clearance for tyres up to 30mm wide, versatility is improved so you can take on a wider range of terrain in complete comfort.
- Released in extremely limited numbers in celebration of Anna van der Breggen's 2018 World Championship title
- The Specialized S-Works FACT 12r frame is the brands highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness
- Specialized's Rider-First Engineered™ design ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you'd expect from a Tarmac
- Specialized S-Works full FACT carbon fork with a tapered construction provides incredible front-end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents
- Legendary CeramicSpeed bottom bracket bearings ensure that you're saving every last precious watt
- Clearances for 30mm tyres ensures comfort and control on unpredictable terrain
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 12r carbon fibre, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean
- routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT 12r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!