2019 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 eTap AXS Disc Road Bike
With the S-Works Tarmac SL6 RED eTap AXS 12-Speed Disc Road Bike frame Specialized have added as many aerodynamic improvements as possible whilst keeping the lightweight character of the Tarmac intact. This has come in the form of a new fork, dropped seatstays with aero tubes and a seat tube and seatpost that use an aero D-shape. Thus Specialized claim to have shaved 45 seconds off a 40km race compared with other lightweight bikes.
The 12-speed SRAM AXS RED eTap groupset gives intuitive, fully wireless shifting for a super clean look and introduces a number of new concepts as well. SRAM have built on their groundbreaking first generation of fully wireless groupsets and upped the ante by improving every aspect and simplifying integration at the same time.
The Orbit chain management combines a fluid damped rear derailleur with the Flattop chain to provide a system that can work both on road and off without the need for stiff clutches or different chainrings, and will allow the use of a 33 tooth sprocket. At the other end of the 12-speed X-Range cassette sits a 10 tooth sprocket giving a whopping potential 330% gear range depending on the cassette used.
The ability to use a 10 tooth sprocket has meant that SRAM has been able to use a 48-35 chainset and still have an increased range of gears available with smaller gaps between ratios. This increased functionality has allowed SRAM to maintain a small thirteen tooth gap between front rings leading to faster and more precise shifting whilst maintaining a close ratio cassette. Helpfully, the batteries on the front and rear derailleurs are interchangeable, although as they last up to 1,000km on one charge so running out of juice shouldn’t be a problem.
The totally wireless shifters retain the intuitive functionality of the previous generation but have received an ergonomic upgrade, and now feature better textures and feel. Having just a single paddle at each side makes shifting easy and accurate, even when wearing big gloves.
At the heart of the SRAM AXS eTap system is the AXS app, which provides the opportunity to customise certain aspects of performance. The app connects to the shifters and derailleurs to allow the behaviour of the component to be altered to individual taste with options such as Sequential and Compensating modes available. The app can also be used to monitor battery levels and update firmware.
Specialized S-Works FACT 12r carbon frame is lightweight and stiff in all the right places, making this a fast climbing bike that go the distance and even mix it with the sprinters.
SRAM RED 12-speed AXS eTap hydraulic disc brake groupset is intuitively wireless, with customisable controls using the SRAM AXS App and a compatible smart device.
Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide all the stopping power you need in any weather.
Specialized Roval CLX 50 Disc wheelset mixes aerodynamics with a lightweight construction, while running smoothly on CeramicSpeed bearings.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT 12r carbon, 100x12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized S-Works shallow bend carbon, 75mm reach x 125mm drop
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM RED eTAP AXS 12-speed, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM RED eTAP AXS, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM RED eTAP AXS, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM RED eTAP AXS 12-speed, hydraulic disc
- CASSETTE: SRAM RED XG-1290, 12-speed, 10-33t
- CRANKSET: SRAM RED AXS Power Meter ready, 48-35t
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21 hole
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered,50mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm
- SADDLE: Specialized S-Works Power, 143mm, carbon rails, carbon base, synthetic leather
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost 20mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!