2019 Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 27.5" Mountain Bike
Specced to the highest level, the Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 27.5" Mountain Bike has a full FACT 11m carbon frame and fork, 150mm of travel in the front and rear suspension, and offers low weight and unrivalled handling, efficiency and stiffness. A full SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain shifts smoothly and precisely across the cassette, and SRAM Guide RSC hydraulic disc brakes ensure braking performance no matter the terrain or conditions.
There's room for tyres up to 3.0" wide, and the frameset is built up with top carbon 27.5" wheels and tubeless ready tyres. This bike is ready to take on anything you throw at it.
The Stumpjumper's asymmetrical, S-Works FACT 11m carbon fibre construction is lightweight, stiff, and ready to take on the trail. It's built off Specialized's 27.5 Trail Geometry, so it offers the right amount of capability and comfort. And with SWAT™ integration in the down tube, a threaded BB, easy cable routing, and an all-new chain silencer, it's ready for anything the trail, or you, throw at it
FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory has three modes—Open, Trail, and Firm—that control large compression adjustments on-the-fly. There's also a tool adjust compression adjustment that allows for fine-tuning of the compression in Open mode
Legendary FIT4 damper, large stanchions, buttery-smooth Kashima coating; the FOX 36 Factory 150mm fork is one of the best out there
Full SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain
SRAM Guide RSC hydraulic disc brakes
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- FORK: Specialized FOX FLOAT 36 Factory, FIT4 damper, 3-position adjustment, Kashima Coating, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 150mm of travel
- STEM: Syntace MegaForce 2, 6-degree, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide RSC, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide RSC, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM XX1 Eagle, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 24mm spindle, 30T steel chainring
- FRONT WHEEL: Hub: Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h / rim: Roval Traverse SL 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready, hand-built, 24h / spokes: DT Swiss Revolution
- REAR WHEEL: Hub: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h / rim: Roval Traverse SL 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready, hand-built, 28h / spokes: DT Swiss Revolution
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fibre base, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!