2019 Specialized S-Works Enduro 27.5 Mountain Bike
Take on the most challenging terrain on the Specialized S-Works Enduro 27.5" Mountain Bike. A perfect long-travel trail bike, it's responsive, versatile and capable, with a stiff FACT 11m frame construction and full Fox Factory suspension with 170mm of travel.
The spec matches the frameset's performance perfectly and includes a SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain and Code RSC disc brakes that ensure stopping is powerful no matter the conditions. You won't find better than the Roval Traverse SL 27.5 Carbon wheels, - light, fast rolling and incredibly strong.
The frame's FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre construction stands at the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off Specialized's 27.5 Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. With internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer
Legendary FIT4 damper, large stanchions, buttery-smooth Kashima coating; the FOX 36 Factory 170mm fork is one of the best out there
The Command Post WU dropper post tips the nose up as it drops, making for a more aggressive riding position and more effective drop
Roval Traverse SL 27.5 wheels are full carbon and light, stiff and strong
Full 12-speed SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain
Powerful SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc brakes
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11m, X-Wing layout, 27.5 All Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- FORK: FOX Factory FLOAT 36, GRIP2 damper, 170mm of travel
- STEM: Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Carbon low-rise 31.8mm, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 800mm width
- GRIPS: Sensus, Lite
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM XX1 Eagle, Boost™ 148, DUB, 170mm crankarm, 30T steel chainring
- FRONT WHEEL: Hub: Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h / rim: Roval Traverse SL 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 24h / spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race
- REAR WHEEL: Hub: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h / rim: Roval Traverse SL 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h / spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fibre base, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post WU, 34.9mm, 8mm offset, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm of travel
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!