2019 Specialized Roubaix Sport Disc Road Bike
The Specialized Roubaix Sport Disc brings suspension to the performance road bike to deliver a fast and comfortable ride. The reliable 11-speed Shimano 105 groupset features hydraulic disc brakes for superb stopping power in any weather.
Performance and comfort can finally go hand in hand with the Specialized Roubaix Sport Disc Road Bike. The FACT 9r carbon fibre frameset is stiff and lightweight to accelerate rapidly and climb with ease while the future shock suspension has 20mm of vertical compliance below the handlebars to eliminate road buzz and small bumps. The Shimano 105 shifters and derailleurs deliver crisp and accurate 11-speed shifting through a Praxis Alba M30 chainset, while the hydraulic disc brakes provide awesome stopping power, even in wet conditions. The DT Swiss R470 wheelset is a reliable and comfortable option that rolls smoothly on the 28mm Specialized Turbo Pro tyres.
- Rider-First Engineered design that ensures every frame size has the same responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix
- The FACT 9r frameset holds its own with Specialized's highest-end carbon offerings, with the ideal blend of overall light weight and targeted stiffness
- All-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control
- Shimano's 105 shifting and hydraulic disc brakes ensure reliable shifting and stopping power in a variety of conditions
- DT Swiss R470 Disc wheels feature reliable, sealed cartridge hubs, and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc brakes
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 125x75mm w/ Di2 hole
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba M30, PF30, compact 50/34T chainrings
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24-hole clincher
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24-hole clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Carbon, single-bolt, 30.9mm
- ACCESSORIES: 105x78x28mm loose ball nylon pedals with reflectors
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!