2019 Specialized Roubaix Comp Disc Road Bike
The Specialized Roubaix Comp Disc brings comfort to a performance road bike that out performs its rivals. The carbon frameset has Future Shock suspension for supreme comfort, and a Shimano Ultegra groupset for reliable mechanical shifting and unmatched hydraulic disc braking power.
Enjoy the benefits of a performance road bike that boasts some key design features that essentially blows the competition away when it comes to comfort on the bike; the Specialized Roubaix Comp Disc has redefined the genre. With a FACT 10r carbon fibre frameset, this is a seriously stiff and lightweight bike, with the Future Shock front suspension sitting above the headset to keep the compliance separate from the performance. A Shimano Ultegra groupset provides precision shifting and modulated stopping power through the hydraulic disc brakes. Rolling on a set of durable but lightweight rims, the DT Swiss R470 wheels are perfect for epic long days in the saddle.
- Rider-First Engineered design that ensures every frame size has the same responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix
- The FACT 10r frameset holds its own with Speclialized's highest-end carbon offerings, with the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness
- All-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control
- Shimano's Ultegra R8000 groupset with hydraulic disc brakes not only offers exceptionally smooth and crisp mechanical shifting, but it also provides incredible stopping power and modulation
- DT Swiss R470 Disc wheels feature reliable, sealed cartridge hubs, and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc brakes
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 125x75mm w/ Di2 hole
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, mid-compact 50/34t chainrings
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24-hole
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24-hole
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works CG-R, FACT carbon fibre, single-bolt, 27.2mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!