Specialized Rockhopper Sport 29" Mountain Bike 2019
The Specialized Rockhopper Sport 29" Mountain Bike is the perfect package to help you start your own off-road adventure, with a lightweight alloy frame and an SR Suntour XCT suspension fork to soften out even the harshest of trails. The hydraulic disc brakes, meanwhile, will keep you stopping with confidence and control in all conditions, even in the wet.
Shifting is provided by way of full Shimano shifters and derailleurs, ensuring crisp and effortless performance. The 11-34 cassette is paired up with a triple 44/32/22T chainset that provides an incredibly wide spread of gears, meaning that you can ride with confidence knowing you have the gears to take on any ascent. The wheels are shod with Ground Control and Fast Trak Sport tyres, so you'll be able to stay rubber-side down even on the most treacherous of single tracks. The package is rounded out with a comfortable Henge Sport saddle to keep those miles ticking over in comfort.
SR Suntour XCT suspension fork provides a comfortable ride even on the harshest trail
Shimano shifters and derailleurs provide an effortless shifting experience
11-34t cassette combined with triple 44/32/22T chainset gives you a wide spread of gears suitable for any terrain
Lightweight, dependable alloy frame provides reliable performance
- FRAME: A1 alloy, Sport XC 29 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCT w/ MCD 29, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, Quick-Release 46mm offset
- STEM: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Stout double-butted alloy, 10mm rise, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 720mm width, 31.8mm
- BAR TAPE: Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180mm rotor (L/XL) or 160mm rotor (S/M)
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus FD-M313, 34.9mm clamp, down-swing
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Acera 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano ST-EF505, Ez-Fire Plus, 3x8
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X8EPT, 8-speed, anti-corrosion coating with reusable Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Stout 3x8, forged alloy
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
- FRONT WHEEL: Alloy 29" rims, Shimano Centre Lock hubs, disc-only, stainless steel spokes, 100x9mm Quick-Release
- REAR WHEEL: Alloy 29" rims, Shimano Centre Lock hubs, disc-only, stainless steel spokes, 135x9mm Quick-Release
- FRONT TYRE: Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 29x2.1"
- REAR TYRE: Fast Trak Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 29x2.0"
- SADDLE: Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!