2019 Specialized Rockhopper Pro 1x 29" Mountain Bike
The Specialized Rockhopper Pro 1X 29" Mountain Bike sits at the top of the legendary Rockhopper lineup. Combining an A1 SL aluminium frame with Rockshox’s Recon RL Fork, the Pro offers phenomenal performance for the price. Boost spacing increases stiffness and mud clearance, while size specific travel ensures optimum geometry for riders of all heights.
Featuring a Shimano SLX drivetrain, the Rockhopper offers slick, reliable shifting, while the 11-speed 11-46t cassette provides a gear range broad enough for technical climbing and fast-paced descending alike. Stopping is taken care of by Shimano’s BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brakes, boasting fantastic modulation and progressive braking, these are more than adequate for alpine adventures.
Combining Specialized’s Stout XC Wheels with a pair of their own brand tyres, the Rockhopper Pro promotes fast acceleration through its low revolving weight. With a 2.3” Ground Control located upfront and a narrower 2.1” Fast Trak at the rear, riders can enjoy the security of maximum front wheel traction alongside the excitement of a playful rear end.
A1 Aluminium frame construction
Shimano SLX drivetrain
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
1x gearing for simplicity
Rockshox Recon RL Fork
- FRAME: Specialized A1 SL Aluminium, Sport XC 29 Geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, Boost QR 141x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, Boost™, 51mm offset, 80/90/100mm of travel
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA for 24mm spindle
- STEM: Specialized Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Stout XC, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 11-speed, 11-46t
- CRANKSET: Specialized Stout Pro, forged alloy
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.1
- SADDLE: Specialized Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!