2019 Specialized Pitch Sport 650b Mountain Bike
The Specialized Pitch Sport 650b Mountain Bike is a great starting point for your first foray into trail riding and mountain biking. The lightweight aluminium frame with specific trail geometry will feel sharp and nimble, inspiring confidence, and with a Custom SR Suntour fork, you will glide smoothly down the track. The reliable Shimano components are proven to perform and you will have plenty of gears for tackling the steepest climbs comfortably.
The lightweight and compliant aluminium frame of the Specialized Pitch Sport 650b Mountain Bike inspires confidence on the climbs and when descending technical trails with sharp turns. This hardtail with Sport Trail 650b geometry will be nimble and quick off the mark, making it extremely versatile and capable. The hydraulic damped suspension of the SR Suntour coil spring fork smooths out the trail, giving you maximum control over obstacles and a more comfortable ride over general trail lumps and bumps. The reliable Shimano Acera rear derailleur keeps your gear shifting sharp, and with a triple chainset combining with an 11-34t cassette you will have plenty of gears for tackling steep climbs.
- Reliable Shimano Acera 8-speed rear derailleur
- Sport Trail geometry for sharp and confident handling
- Lightweight Specialized A1 aluminium frame
- Custom SR Suntour 650b fork
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCT with MCD 27.5, coil spring, custom multi-circuit damping, 80/100mm travel (size-specific)
- STEM: Specialized Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Stout double-butted alloy, 18mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 740mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-M375, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-M375, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus FD-M310, 34.9mm clamp, top-swing
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Acera 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano EF510, Ez-Fire Plus, 3x8
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: Specialized Stout 3x8, forged alloy, 44/32/22T
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano Centerlock, disc, 100x9mm QR, 32h, Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano Centerlock, disc, 135x9mm QR, 32h, Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 27.5 x 2.3"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 27.5 x 2.3"
- SADDLE: Specialized Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!