2019 Specialized Pitch 27.5" Mountain Bike
Unleash fun by breaking away from the tarmac and hitting the trails with the Specialized Pitch 27.5" Mountain Bike. Whatever terrain you're rolling over, the lightweight Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium frame will be nimble and compliant so that you can easily flow through twisty trails and comfortably negotiate rough tracks. The 27.5" wheels will accelerate quickly and feel responsive when tackling obstacles in your path, so you will always be in control, and the mechanical disc brakes will deliver assured braking performance. 80mm or 100mm of travel (depending on frame size) in the SR Suntour forks will smooth out lumps and bumps, whilst the 2.3" wide tyres will be stable with plenty of traction when both descending and climbing, inspiring confidence to explore further. Furthermore, the reliable Shimano Tourney gears have plenty of range for tackling the steepest climbs and with anti-corrosion hardware this bike is built for long-term durability.
Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium frame
Radius mechanical disc brakes for reliable braking performance
Shimano Tourney components
SR Suntour XCT fork with coil spring suspension
Specialized Sport Trail Geometry will feel comfortable and ready, straight out the box
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCT 27.5, coil, 80/100mm of travel (size-specific)
- STEM: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney TX, 3-speed
- CRANKSET: Stout, forged alloy, 3x8, 44/34/24
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney TX, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tourney, EZ-Fire Plus, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X8 EPT, anti-rust coating, 8-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- FRONT WHEEL: Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- FRONT HUB: Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- REAR WHEEL: Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- REAR HUB: Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"
- REAR TYRE: Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"
- SADDLE: Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!