2019 Specialized Epic Hardtail Expert 29" Mountain Bike
Cross-country racing, marathon events and singletrack exploration, the 2019 Specialized Epic Expert 29" Hardtail Mountain Bike does it all. Constructed from a featherweight FACT 11m carbon fibre and featuring Specialized’s tried and tested XC geometry, this is certainly one fast machine.
Utilising boost spacing at the front and rear, the stiffness levels are fantastic, while the RockShox SID 29” Fork features size-specific travel to ensure optimum performance on a variety of different surfaces. Specialized’s own brand controls are another nice touch, complementing the frames aesthetics and high-speed intentions perfectly.
Featuring a 12-speed SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain and matching Level TL hydraulic disc brakes, the Epic provides slick, reliable shifting and confidence-inspiring stopping power. With a 10-50T cassette located at the rear, you can also be sure of this bikes climbing capabilities, spinning up climbs that would see rivals walking.
A racing machine through and through, the Epic rolls on a pair of Roval Control Carbon Wheels. With a 25mm internal rim width and sealed bearings, these premium offerings provide reduced rolling resistance and nearly instantaneous pickup. Similarly, the Specialized Fast Trak Tyres promote fast riding with more than adequate levels of grip, ideal for the four-season cyclist.
FACT 11m carbon fibre construction
Roval carbon fibre wheels
SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes
SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain
RockShox SID Brain Fork
Size specific travel
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, internal split-housing cable routing, PF30 BB, 12x148mm rear-end, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake
- FORK: RockShox SID 29 w/ Brain, bottom-adjust Brain Fade, 15x110mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 51mm offset, (S: 90mm, M-XL: 100mm of travel)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM, DUB, PF30
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: Truvativ STYLO, DUB
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Control Carbon, 25mm internal width, tubeless-ready
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Control Carbon, 25mm internal width, tubeless-ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.1"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 27.2mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!