2019 Specialized Epic Hardtail Comp 29 Mountain Bike
to the trails with enhanced speed and efficiency aboard the Specialized
Epic Comp Hardtail 29" Mountain Bike. Based around a FACT 11m carbon
fibre frame, this lightweight race-ready bike is perfect for anything
from marathon events through to loops of the local singletrack.
Equipped with RockShox’s Reba RL 29” Forks, the Epic offers increased comfort and control on uneven terrain, while the boost thru-axle ensures optimal stiffness under load. With three travel options available dependent on frame size, riders of all heights are offered an equal geometry.
The SRAM NX Eagle Drivetrain is another key feature, with its 12-speed design offering a wide 1X gear range and extremely slick shifting. Utilising a 10-50T cassette, the gear range is broad enough for fast-paced descents and efficient climbing alike. Matching SRAM Level TL brakes provide fantastic modulation and sharp stopping power, perfect for navigating steep sections with confidence.
Completed with Roval Wheels and Specialized’s own tyres, the Epics performance is further enhanced. The Control Alloy Rims are extremely durable, while their 25mm inner width pairs with the Fast Trak tyres perfectly, forming a well-rounded shape, ideal for flat-out riding through variable weather conditions.
FACT 11m carbon fibre frameset construction
RockShox Reba RL Fork
SRAM NX 12-speed drivetrain
SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes
Roval Control Alloy Wheels
Specialized Fast Trak Tyres
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, internal split-housing cable routing, PF30 BB, 12x148mm rear-end, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake
- FORK: RockShox Reba RL 29, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle (XS: 80mm, S: 90mm, M-XL: 100mm of travel)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM, DUB, PF30
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: Truvativ STYLO, DUB
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Control Alloy 29", 25mm internal width
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Control Alloy 29", 25mm internal width
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.1"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 27.2mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!