2019 Specialized Diverge Sport Disc Road Bike
A highly capable road bike that's ready for smooth tarmac and dirt tracks alike, the Diverge Sport Disc features Open Road Geometry for playful handling. Taking tyres up to 42mm, and supplied with DT Swiss R470 Disc wheels and 38mm Sawtooth tyres, this Shimano 105 build is strong, reliable and offers powerful braking in all conditions.
Coping with anything you throw at it, the Specialized Diverge Sport Disc Road Bike is versatile and capable, and is specced to offer reliable performance. Comfortably fitting tyres up to 700x42mm (or 650bx47mm) and with mounts for three bottles, racks and mudguards, you can take this bike pretty much anywhere.
Handling is playful and steering predictable thanks to Specialized's Open Road Geometry, and Future shock suspension with 20mm of travel up front soaks up bumps and rocks for smoother riding. Shimano's 105 components provide smooth precision shifting and powerful braking, and the Diverge is finished off with strong DT Swiss R470 Disc wheels.
- The FACT 9r carbon frame features Specialized's adventure-bound Open Road Geometry, Future Shock Progressive suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling and a light overall weight
- Shimano's 105 gearset and hydraulic disc brakes ensure reliable shifting and stopping power in a variety of conditions
- Strong and durable DT Swiss R470 Disc wheelset
- Topped off with three water bottle mounts, plus mounts for racks and mudguards
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc, BB386
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 12-degree flare
- BAR TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap Roubaix with sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X11 EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba M30, PF30, 48/32T
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Sawtooth Sport, black, 700x38mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Sawtooth Sport, black, 700x38mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Carbon, single-bolt, 30.9mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!