2019 Specialized Diverge Expert X1 Adventure Road Bike
With the Specialized Diverge Expert X1 Adventure Road Bike, there is no limit to your adventures. Designed to be totally at home on any road, track or trail, this bike is a thoroughbred exploration machine. With a lightweight FACT 9r carbon frame, a minimalist 1x SRAM groupset, wide 38mm tyres and clearance for wider still, this is bike is ready for whatever road you want to tackle.
When they began designing the Diverge Expert, Specialized's objective was simple - to build a bike that could excel on any terrain, totally unfazed by gravel, trail or tarmac. The result is the Diverge Expert X1 Adventure Road Bike.
The key to this bike's versatility is the lightweight FACT 9r frameset. Light enough make easy work of hard gradients, this frame also boasts an ample amount of clearance that allows you to fit up to a 42mm tyre. It is also fitted out with mounts for a rear rack and mudguards, as well as bosses for up to three bottle cages - meaning that while this bike is incredibly fun to ride, it's also one of the most adaptable machines on the road.
- The FACT 9r carbon frame features Specialized's adventure-bound Open Road Geometry, Future Shock Progressive suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling and a light overall weight.
- The Roval C38 Disc carbon wheels bring performance to the masses. They're lightweight, durable, and ready for your next adventure.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc, BB386
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval C38 Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Roval C38 Disc
- INNER TUBES: Presta valve, 48mm
- FRONT TYRE: Sawtooth 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm
- REAR TYRE: Sawtooth 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm
- CRANKSET: Praxis Zayante carbon 1x
- CHAINRINGS: 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis, PF30
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force 1 hydraulic disc with ICJ
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force 1, long cage
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN: KMC X11 EL, 11-speed with Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force, flat-mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force, flat-mount hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover; 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12d flare
- TAPE: S-Wrap Roubaix with sticky gel
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fibre base, 143mm
- SEATPOST: S-Works CG-R, FACT carbon fibre, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Diverge collar for carbon frames
- PEDALS: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball with reflectors
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!