2019 Specialized Diverge E5 Disc Road Bike
The Specialized Diverge E5 Disc Road Bike has been designed to be a capable, versatile bike that can handle itself in a variety of disciplines. Supplied with wide, 30mm tyres with clearance to go wider still, a lightweight but sturdy alloy frame and a lightweight carbon fork, this is a bike for any rider looking to take on a variety of terrain and a variety of riding styles.
Specialized have specced this bike out with an alloy frame paired with a lightweight carbon fork, a handy combination that provides a good blend of robustness and light weight. Whatsmore, this bike boasts plenty of clearance for wide tyres - it comes specced with 30mm tyres but has space to fit wider still. Those wide tyres give the added benefit of increased riding comfort as well as a better grip on mixed terrain like towpaths or fireroads.
- Alloy frame and carbon fork are both tough and lightweight
- Sub-compact chainset and wide-ranging cassette give you all the gears you'll ever need
- Wide 30mm tyres give both grip and comfort
- Axis Sport Disc wheelset is dependable and fast-rolling
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, Open Road Geometry, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc
- INNER TUBES: Presta valve, 48mm
- FRONT TYRE: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm
- REAR TYRE: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm
- CRANKSET: Shimano Claris R200
- CHAINRINGS: 46/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA, square-taper, 68mm
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris, 8-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X8 with Missing Link™, 8-speed
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
- SEAT BINDER: Diverge rack-mount seat collar
- PEDALS: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball with reflectors
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!