2019 Specialized Diverge E5 Comp Disc Road Bike
The Specialized Diverge E5 Comp Disc Road Bike 2019 allows you to explore routes previously deemed unrideable. Built around an 11-speed Shimano 105 Groupset, the shifting is smooth and reliable while Tektro Spyre brakes offer sharp stopping power. A carbon fork and aluminium frame balance low weight and strength perfectly, while 30mm wide tyres promote grip on challenging terrain.
Take to the trails with speed, confidence and comfort on the Specialized Diverge E5 Disc Road Bike 2019. Constructed from a tough and lightweight aluminium, this is certainlty a durable option, while the carbon fibre fork increases comfort on uneven terrains. A Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain pairs with TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes to ensure smooth shiting and sharp stopping power through all four seasons, while the 30mm wide tyres promote grip on looser ground. Finished with a host of Specialized components, including their Axis wheels, the Diverge looks as good as it performs.
- Specialized's Premium E5 aluminium frameset features Specialized's comfortable and confident Open Road Geometry, Future Shock Progressive suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling and a light overall weight.
- With Shimano 105 taking the reins on shifting, you'll experience crisp shifts for years to come.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, threaded bottom bracket 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- FRONT WHEEL: Axis Sport Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Axis Sport Disc
- INNER TUBES: Presta valve, 48mm
- FRONT TYRE: Espoir Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm
- REAR TYRE: Espoir Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba M30
- CHAINRINGS: 48/32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis, external bearings, threaded, 68mm
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34T
- CHAIN: KMC X11 EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Spyre Mechanical disc Brake, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Spyre Mechanical disc Brake, 160mm
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized alloy
- SEAT BINDER: Diverge rack-mount seat collar
- PEDALS: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!