2019 Specialized Chisel Comp X1 29" Mountain Bike
Specialized's Chisel Comp X1 Mountain Bike is perfect if you're getting into XC racing, with it's lightweight, strong, and stiff yet compliant frame. This performance frame has a race-oriented geometry and is fitted with a RockShox Judy Gold 29 fork, offering 90mm - 100mm of travel to soak up the bump and shocks of the roughest trails.
The one-by setup from Shimano's SLX groupset provides wide 11-46T gearing for tackling all terrains, and powerful Shimano MT-501 hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and modulated in all conditions. The 29-inch wheels and 2.3 inch Fast Trak tyres are optimised for weight and traction and roll fast and smooth.
Lightweight and ultra-stiff M5 aluminium
With speed-focussed XC 29 Geometry, D'Aluisio Smartweld technology, and internal cable routing, you get a bike that compromises nothing in delivering explosive speed, confident handling, and hassle-free maintenance
Rocks and bumps are soaked up via the RockShox Judy Gold fork with 90/100 millimetres of travel (size-specific). It features proprietary technology from RockShox, like its Solo Air™ spring, that maintains an ideal equilibrium, as well as being one of the lightest air springs on the market
The Shimano Deore SLX rear derailleur is durable, precise, and will keep you shifting crisply for miles to come
- FRAME: Specialized D'Aluisio Smartweld M5 Alloy, XC Geometry, internal cable routing, BSA BB, 12x148mm spacing, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake
- FORK: RockShox Judy Gold 29, Solo Air, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle (S: 90mm, M-XL: 100mm of travel)
- STEM: Specialized Alloy, 3D forged, 4-bolt, 6-degree
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc, resin pad
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc, resin pad
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano SLX
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 11-speed, 11-46t
- CHAIN: KMC X11, 11-speed with Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Stout Pro, forged alloy, 30T
- FRONT WHEEL: Hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h / rim: Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific / spokes: Stainless, 14 gram
- REAR WHEEL: Hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h / rim: Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific / spokes: Stainless, 14 gram
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!