2019 Specialized Allez Elite Road Bike
With a lightweight E5 aluminium frame and full carbon fork, the Specialized Allez Elite is a fantastic first road bike. The reliable Shimano 105 11-speed gearset and mudguard mounting points also make it ideal for training on, or even a fantastic commuter bike too.
Whether you're looking for a top-quality entry level road bike, or you're after something to keep the training miles rolling in the off-season, the Specialized Allez Elite delivers in spades. To keep weight to a minimum, Specialized have constructed the frame with their lightweight and rigid E5 aluminium and supplied a superb full carbon fibre fork that makes the handling a joy.
Shimano's 105 11-speed gearset provides reliable and accurate shifting; the perfect balance of performance and value. The DT Swiss R460 wheelset, with sealed bearings for extra durability, is equipped with Specialized Espoir Sport tyres in a 25mm width for a mix of comfort and pace.
- E5 Premium aluminium frame with Allez D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology refocuses weld locations, allowing for more material to be placed strategically for increased stiffness and compliance where you need it most
- Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling
- Shimano 105 handles the shifting duties in spades, delivering smooth, crisp, precise shifts no matter the conditions
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing with SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, mudguard eyelets
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Specialized Axis 1.0 caliper
- REAR BRAKE: Specialized Axis 1.0 caliper
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano R7000, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba M30, with 50/34t compact chainrings
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14-gram spokes, 20-hole, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14-gram spokes, 24-hole, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- ACCESSORIES: Loose ball nylon 105x78x28mm pedals with reflectors, mudguard and rack mounting points
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!